[OM] Re: Slightly OT Tokyo recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Slightly OT Tokyo recommendations
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:29:31 +0100

On 3 Feb 2005, at 18:18, David Irisarri wrote:

> I am really looking forward going there!!! I am very lucky because I
> go with
> my best friend Tomomi Yamaguchi. ;-)
> I hope to visit Kyoto, Hokkaido, Osaka, etc... I hope in fifteen days
> to see
> many things from there.

In  Kyoto, you're in for a treat. Ask your friend to book you in a
traditional Ryoken, rather than a hotel. Spend a little extra for the
full experience.

Also, one of the best onsen's I've visited was in Kyoto. If only I
could remember the name. I'll never forget being boiled alive, soaking
in 1C warm water, and getting an electric bath.....all in one evening.