[OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:18:59 -0700
Daniel Mitchell wrote:
>   What's _more_ tempting is that there's OM4T's on sale for not an awful
> lot more than it'd cost me to get the OM2S fixed up -- and that would be
> a definite move up the ladder..

  In case anyone was curious, here's some shots of what I finally went for:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gal/Photography/om4t

  $215, "bargain" quality, KEH as usual with amazingly nice grading --
there's shots of the bits of brassing, but otherwise I can't see any
other signs of wear and the foam all looks shiny and new to me. (drat,
I'll need a motor drive cap, though). Initial testing, everything seems
to work just fine, next step is to go use up a roll of slide film to
check the exposure's all okay..

  -- dan