[OM] Re: E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs E300
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:04:58 -0800
I was one who hated the shutter speed dial around the lens, but
accepted it since it allowed the camera to be smaller. Nothing is as
beautiful as an OM, but you might be surprised how clunky it can feel
after handling a modern camera for a while. But the ergonomics of the
OMs are unsurpassed for the kind of camera it is.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA