[OM] Re: E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs E300
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:56:43 -0800
C.H.Ling wrote:

> [...]
Thanks for the info. I woud appreciate receiving your test photos. All
I've found so far is the PP review. I find the camera reviews on the web
on be very useful, but the only quality interchangeable lens reviews
seem to be in print media and not enough or soon enough. Frustrating.

>I heard the Tokina 12-24 is better but still have to see the test report or
>make some tests with it
>if there is chance. C*non also has a 10-22 which should be fine too.

Yes, I'm waiting on those too. Although I'm assuming the Can*n will be
more that I want ot pay.

>But I'm going to purchase the Digital Zuiko fisheye, C*non has not announce
>one yet
>unless I take the route of N*kon.

Should be fun!

Moose