[OM] Re: Eyecup 1 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Eyecup 1 Question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:35:06 EST

In a message dated 2/4/2005 6:29:48 AM Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

However,  if
you prefer the eyecup 1 I'd be willing to bet the price of a good pint
of brew that the retaining rings of these two eyecups are  compatible.

You are probably right and I'd wager a good pint of brew that if the
original person who posted this inquiry would post another one saying they
wanted to
buy the retaining ring for the OM 1 eye cup, one would turn up on the  list.
I'll let you buy me a venti Starbucks, as that is my poison of  choice,
should you foolishly decide to accept my bet.  {8^)  Bill  Barber