[OM] Re: E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs E300
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:54:03 -0600
I remember reading a remark on the N*kon list a few years
ago from a woman who said that she had tried an OM once but
it was too light for her.  She didn't feel that it had
enough weight for her to hold it quite steady.

Sir Francis Bacon used to refer to some kinds of
preconceptions and opinions as "Idols of the Mind." That's
always been a useful image for me as I've sought to
understand the vagaries of human nature.

Joel W.