[OM] Re: Camera grips, was E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera grips, was E1 vs E300
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:56:51 -0800
You are right. I did not even consider a pro level Nikon because of the
size and weight. A friend let me play with a D1X for a while and I
really was astounded at how comfortable it was to use and how its
weight seemed to disappear in use. When I was shopping for a digital
SLR I felt a similar clumsiness or alienness or something I did not
like with the 10D. The D100 felt right without trying out the more
expensive stuff and it had a level of refinement that was surprising.
This was before the E-1, 300D, 20D, D70 or D2H were introduced.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA