[OM] Re: OT Kinky Friedman

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Kinky Friedman
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:39:22 +1100
Thanks for that fellow curmudgeon - but I was concerned about the
comment, 'modest success on the entertainment circuit' - how soon they
forget.
The information will be disseminated so that the international campaign
can be initiated.
Now can we get Tom Waits to run for something in California?
AndrewF