[OM] Re: I know you're on the edge of your seat.

Subject: [OM] Re: I know you're on the edge of your seat.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:39:59 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2005 9:06:15 AM Central Standard Time,
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Handled  a D70, 300D, and E300 today. Hands down, the D70 was the camera that
most  reminded me most of the finest camera ever made:  OM-4ti

OK, Barry, but did you handle an e-1?  If you didn't, you didn't give
Olympus a fair shake.  I helped a buddy buy his first digital recently and
would
agree the D70 has a great feel to it and I wouldn't trade my e-1 for  it.  My
expectation is that the e-2 or e-? will really be a big improvement  on a very
sound digital camera.  The e-300 is not the next in the series of  pro models
but rather the first in the series of consumer DSLR for  Olympus.

The price differential between the e-1 and e-300 is getting to be not  much .
. . what is that I hear coming around the bend?  Bill  Barber