[OM] [OT]British Language

Subject: [OM] [OT]British Language
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 18:18:31 -0800
Please forgive this completely off topic query to the British members.
I am rather fond of watching the Prime Ministers Questions on our CSPAN
station. I need some translation. If you could enlighten me on a couple
of terms which block my understanding of the arguments I would be very
grateful.

1. "Anti-social behavior" which is not a crime in this country and just
a matter of rudeness.I am sure it is a euphemism for something else.

2. "Intercepted evidence" which seems to be an issue the handling of
terrorist trials.

Any translation would be appreciated.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA