[OM] [OT] Sign of the Times

Subject: [OM] [OT] Sign of the Times
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:40:46 -0000
A sign of slipping standards in our society today.

Just been watching "Newsnight" on BBC Television.  As part of the
programme, a reporter was walking outside TV Centre whilst discussing
the supposed upcoming election.  In the background was the famous wall
of Television Centre - however tonight it says "BBC  Televis  on
Centre".

Is it just me, or does it seem particularly slack ?  Fair enough, light
bulbs blow sometimes.  But surely someone involved with the production
should have seen it and framed the shot differently ?

Still, it adds weight to my argument that it's all about quantity rather
than quantity ..

Jon

OM Content:  If I'd been there, I would have taken a picture of the sign
with my OM-4.