[OM] personal website with Olympus E and OM images

Subject: [OM] personal website with Olympus E and OM images
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:52:39 -0800
Hi, I've been a list member, mainly lurking, since 1997 or so.

I thought I'd pass along my website that I've been working on for a few
weeks.  Most images were shot with either Olympus OM cameras, or the E1.  A
few images were shot with the E1 and the 50/3.5 or 100/2.8 OM Zuiko lenses.
The square images are all shot with an old Bronica S2.

Enjoy, and send me a note in the contact section if you have any tips,
comments or improvements.

Thanks, James.

www.alderbrookimaging.net