[OM] TOPE 21 - back from Venezuela and launch coming up

Subject: [OM] TOPE 21 - back from Venezuela and launch coming up
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:59:40 +0100
Hi,

Well, I'm back from Venezuela again and I had an excellent time!

Meanwhile, the TOPE shooting season came to an end on January 21st,
which means that the initial launch chould take place around tomorrow.

So, if you already have a TOPE 21 entry (and you haven't sent it to me
yet), now is a good time to do so.

Then: as is always the case, my Hotmail mailboxes once again got
overflooded during my holiday, so if anyone sent anything to those
accounts their entries will have gotten lost.

So, if you submitted an entry and you do not see it appear in tomorrow's
launch, please re-submit it to the address this message comes from.

Finally: I've not yet had the time to process the entries that have come
in over the past three weeks, however, I'll do so today, and I'll send
confirmation to those who's entries are processed, as I go along.

Cheers!
Olafo