[OM] Re: FS: Olympus Vision Age magazine

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Olympus Vision Age magazine
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:01:22 +0100

On 6 Feb 2005, at 16:51, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 2/6/2005 9:44:45 AM Central Standard Time,
> John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> I'm  attaching a scan of the cover of my favourite issue (am I allowed
> to  do
> that on the list?)

Nope, no attachments are permitted on the list -- to the benefit of
digesters and of those among us who occationally grab list-mail over a
GSM dial-up. Fortunately, the listserver is clever enough to nuke any
attachments...

> otherwise contact me for info. BTW the two volumes  are
> like coffee table books so postage may be prohibitive for our US
> fraternity.

You could put the scans on your favorite free www-site, and point an
URL in the general direction of the list?

--thomas