[OM] Re: Slipping focussing grip

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping focussing grip
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:49:57 +0000
So, should I assume that epoxy is no longer the de rigueur adhesive of this
List?  I thought I had been more perniciously and pertinaciously persuasive
than this!  If I choose to stick something to something else, I intend for it
to stay stuck.  Getting it unstuck is the problem of whoever may come into
possession of it after I'm done with it.  Epoxy rules!

Walt, sticking to his guns

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --