[OM] Re: Global Dimming

Subject: [OM] Re: Global Dimming
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:10:23 -0600
Hmmm... Is this about the increased albedo thing? Seems we have been spared
part of the onslaught of Global Broiling so far.

Film lovers, here is your cue: going digital is pointless as the planet is
going to hell. Stick with film. Keep if simple, sunny side up. 8^I -- Phil
(getting dimmer by the day)

On 1:43 PM, iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Chris,
>
>I'm affraid this isn't a bit of nuisance. I think it means we'll
>have to get our act together as humans living on this little but
>very beautifull blue ball, and tearing down the borders in our
>minds, and act globally. Work ahead!
>
>Iwert. (choosing to be optimist)

==