[OM] Website Update and E1-OM Lenses Sample Images

Subject: [OM] Website Update and E1-OM Lenses Sample Images
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:57:12 -0800 (PST)
I updated the website with two "new" photographs on the homepage
and also included a new page showing sample images of the
Olympus E-1 with OM lenses. The lenses are the 50/3.5, 100/2.8
and 200/4.

Bill Barber graciously produced these EXCELLENT images for me in
hopes that it might sway me towards staying in the Olympus camp.
A public "Thank you" to Bill.

Needless to say, he convinced me. The E-1 is perfectly capable
of serving nearly all of my professional, non-B&W needs. Will
higher pixel counts help? Sure, but the E-1 does better with 5MP
than most digitals do with far higher counts. I'm patiently
waiting for any PMA announcements (and the household budget is
forcing the issue anyway), but will seriously consider picking
up a new or used E-1.

At this time, I'm not posting the links to the full-size images,
due to bandwidth concerns (they are 3.5MB-4.0MB each) but email
me and I'll make them available. He produced a CD-ROM chock full
of images and I posted a sampling of those images which I felt
were the best representation of each of the lenses. As time
allows, I may post more from his CD along with a sampling of
full-sized images.

If you wonder WHY I'm so gung-ho about the Zuiko 100/2.8, I
believe that the bottom photo on the home page illustrates one
key feature of the lens.

Oh, the website is:

www.image66media.com

http://mail.yahoo.com