[OM] Re: #038

Subject: [OM] Re: #038
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:27:21 -0000
Hi Siddiq, Moose,

It was the telephone booth that made me reach for the camera but I agree
that is a double edged sword in that it can also distract.

It is often tempting to idealise the landscape. I would prefer the shot
without the cars, the lamp standard and TV antenna but I try to restrict my
dabbling to cloning out litter. The problem for me is that if I take out
something from a shot, as I have on occasion,  I cannot look at it again
without seeing where I have 'been'.

Those old phone boothes are much sought after these days. Many are used in
garden features and even as shower cubicles. Thanks for looking.

--Graham