[OM] Re: How much is too much?

Subject: [OM] Re: How much is too much?
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:12:49 -0000
Walt Wayman asked:

> So, how much is too much?  Here's a link to the before and after
> I'd be interested in hearing whether I "done good" or I "oughta
> be shot" for what I did.

Personally I think the TOPE entry is a better picture, better framed,
less extraneous clutter (white patches - rubbish on the ground?) and
better colour (particularly the reflection in the case).

But nevertheless I don't agree with digital manipulation: at a certain
point you might as well just be a graphics designer rather than a
photographer.

Simon