[OM] Re: How much is too much?

Subject: [OM] Re: How much is too much?
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:02:01 +0000 (GMT)
 Walt...personal opinion...It IS too much..Personally
I would just have left it as a tighter crop as shown,
but would not have altered the hand or cleaned up the
litter. To me the litter adds to the "situation." I
like the candid nature of the shot. Just my thoughts.
  Regards, John Duggan Wales UK

--- Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have been amused at some of the recent comments
> regarding GeeBee's #38 as they relate to "removing"
> things from the scene, such as Moose's confession of
> eliminating cars from a car park ,
> etc. > That is, until TOPE 20, when I could no
longer
> suppress the irrepressible urges and went, much to
> my shame and regret, not just right up to the line,
> one toe on it, but all the way over it, nearly until
> it was out of sight.
>
> So, how much is too much?

=====
Regards