[OM] Re: Proper Hood for Tamron 90mm f/2.5 (52B)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper Hood for Tamron 90mm f/2.5 (52B)?
From: fischerchristian@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:38:40 +0100
Hello Piers and all,

I am this fellow lister but I cannot check until next week end.
I will if it is still needed. Is it ?

Althrough I have the hood, I found an extension ring (49mm to 49mm)
in Germany and expect to test it with zuiko 100/2.8 hood. Without this
ring the hood dont allow infinity focusing. The ring is made by Cokin.
Perhaps this ring and zuiko hood can replace the original hard to find
Tamron's hood for other list members.

Christian