[OM] Re: [OT] Printing Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Printing Advice
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:35:08 -0700
At the bottom of the Image Size window is a checkbox to Resample Image
along with a pop-up menu for the interpolation method used.  If this
box is checked, the computer will resample your image to give you the
desired size.  If it's unchecked, it will just change the dpi at which
the image is printed - the actual number of pixels won't change.

Mark