[OM] Re: Slightly OT Tokyo recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Slightly OT Tokyo recommendations
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:58:01 -0500
Hi all,

I have been traveling for work, including CA and the Smokey Mountains (I
will have some photos for all soon), so today I have been going through all
the great recommendations on Tokyo.  Thank you.  I usually don't stay in
large hotels and prefer residential neighborhoods, but I got a good rate at
the New Otani and booked it.  It looks like it has good access to many train
lines.  Iwert, those drawings are great!  I have so much planned OM shopping
will be limited, but I will have to get some Fortia to try it out.  More
saturated than Velvia, it sounds over the top!

Thanks again,

Dean