[OM] Re: Grandfather Mountain Photography Weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: Grandfather Mountain Photography Weekend
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:20:00 -0600
        It is a fabulous place that I visit whenever I have the chance. I
participated in this a few years ago and it was a blast.
        Haven't made the final equipment selection yet, but likely to
include: Bogen tripod, OM-4Ti, OM-2n for backup, 21, 35, 50, 90 macro, 135,
300. Flash gear I haven't decided yet. May also bring a 200, 100 and a
macro-coupling adapter to try some very close macro work. It's tough to use
in the field but there are some great very small flowers that grow on the
mountain.

Charlie