[OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:39:02 -0600
I can carry a lot of gear (though not all I want!) in a Lowepro Compact AW
bag, and that includes three bodies: one each for two different types of
slide film and another for some flavor of print film.  When Kodachrome is
gone, perhaps that will be simpler.  This is usually a mix of OM-4s and an
OM-2S.  I don't know why, but I don't get them mixed up.  A lot of my
shooting involves getting to a location and waiting a long time for the
shoot to materialize.  I manage to sort out the cameras pretty well.

I'm sympathetic to the problem though as at the moment I'm trying to work
with a C-8080 and Lumix FZ20 at the same time.  Both cameras have their
good and bad points, but keeping them straight is a challenge.  I try to
concentrate on using the Lumix only for the long stuff and the C-8080 for
everything within its range.  But I sometimes feel as though everything I
learn about the one camera steals something from the other!

Joel W.

Joel W.