[OM] Re: OT - 2CV's

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - 2CV's
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:12:14 -0700
A friend of mine was in Paris years ago and watched a family performance
with one of those little wonders. The family pulled up in front of a
furniture store and removed the doors and seats from the car. Pretty quick
the father and some other men came out of the store with a piano which they
put in the car crosswise with a lot of piano sticking out on the sides. The
father squeezed in and drove off with the piano while the family sat there
on the sidewalk on the car seats. After a while he returned, they
reassembled the car and happily drove off. He had a series of pictures of
the event.  /jmac