[OM] OM to 4/3 adapter English manual

Subject: [OM] OM to 4/3 adapter English manual
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:12:15 +0100
Hello Zuiks.

After lurking again for quite some time I thought it was time to share a
little something. It seems most of us received a Japanese copy of the manual
of the 4/3 adapter with their adapter. I received mine last month (From
Check republic, after asking for it in Germany!) and notice only now that is
has a Japanese and an English side on the manual. Foor those of you who are
interested, I scanned it and placed it on my pages (PDF format) You can find
it by clicking the link below:

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/wiliam/Olympus/images/4-3adapter.pdf

I hope it will be of any help.

Kind regards,