[OM] Re: [OT] Printing Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Printing Advice
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:32:41 -0800
I have Graphic Converter because for a while it was included registered
and free with Macs and I have downloaded the current version for a
look. Nice as it is to be able to open anything and convert I don't
think it holds a candle to Photoshop Elements for ease and flexibility.
And the latest version appears to be very powerful, enough so that if I
did not already have CS I probably would have purchased it instead.
Careful shopping and use of upgrading can get it almost as cheaply as
Graphic Converter.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA