[OM] OM4-T lever/indicator light.

Subject: [OM] OM4-T lever/indicator light.
From: tom_f77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:13:38 GMT
Disaster has struck...

A friend (or ex friend now, I suppose), while handling my OM4-T for a couple of
minutes has broken off the lever and either not noticed or been (wisely perhaps)
too frightened to say.  I therefore have no idea where the part is - I've
searched my house without success.  I suppose it's even possible that it
happened earlier and it was me that didn't notice, but I can't believe it as I
felt the horrible scar as soon as my hand went into the bag to pull out the
camera.

Anyway, although I almost daren't ask, is the replacement part available
anywhere, and will I be able to fit it myself if I find one?  It looks like it's
pretty simple.

The little tag that turns the beep on and off is still there and working, and I
can see the undamaged contacts for the lever in there, and what looks to be the
remains of a tiny dab of glue.

Can anybody help?!

Tom