[OM] Re: OM-1 Shutter Speed Ring operates stiffly

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 Shutter Speed Ring operates stiffly
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:24:31 -0500
This applies to newer style OM-1 meters, without the little round cam wheel
that shows at the top of the lens mount. If you take the mount off and the
plastic rings underneath are disturbed, the meter string position will most
likely unwind, then your meter will no longer work properly.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977