[OM] Re: OM-4 stuff is on the Bay now

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 stuff is on the Bay now
From: tom_f77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:45:11 GMT
Jeff,

Natalia appeared the other day on the CV user group - I think she was waiting
for an R2a in the post.

Another good choice, but personally I have no problem "carrying on" both affairs
pretty intensively.  In fact, they both know all about each other and happily
share space in a small bag with no apparent tension -  my "go kit" these days is
R2 with 35 and 25, and OM-4T with 85/2.

Tom