[OM] Re: Natalia's affection:)

Subject: [OM] Re: Natalia's affection:)
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:37:51 -0000
Natalia wrote:

> My new affection is toward rangefinders.... <snip>

I've got into them a bit recently, having previously had no experience
with them. I'm stunned by the quality of the photos they can produce.
Even the "lowly" f2.8 35RC can produce images that are only just
perceptably poorer in quality than OM photos when projected to 6' x 4'.
I find the XA just too small for "real" use, but a nice camera to slip
in one's pocket nevertheless. The 35SP is great and very clever, but
it's a pity it can't be switched off per se. And I'm still waiting for
an appropriate 35RD...

Simon