[OM] Re: Tokina SZ-X 60-300mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina SZ-X 60-300mm
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:20:44 +1100
Nearly the same size - feels much smaller - very light and handy
compared to the Zuiko and only a half-stop or so slower. Good
travelling lens. Also to be had very cheap. I can't bring myself to
sell mine or the 1.4X and 2X it has for little friends.
The only problem is that it's awkward to attach a tripod mount to the
lens barrel, even the Tamron mount which is a rather clumsy clamp.
AndrewF