[OM] Re: Natalia's affection:)

Subject: [OM] Re: Natalia's affection:)
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:03:58 -0500
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:13:40 -0600 (Central Standard Time), Natalia
<lilredspy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My new affection is toward rangefinders....But I pulled the plug on my OM-4
> auction at the last moment.

I have always had a small compliment of rangefinders including a
couple of Olympus XA's and an old inherited Leica IIIF, but added a
Leica IIIC and an M6 last year along with a complement of C/V lenses
(21, 75, 35).   My OM-4 is relegated mostly to macro work.

The Olympus XA worked really well on a two week trip to Mexico.  I
hadn't used it in a long while, but was really happy with its handling
and the quality of the photos.  It makes for a great discrete street
shooter.

Glenn