[OM] [photo] just for fun

Subject: [OM] [photo] just for fun
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:13:49 -0800 (PST)
OM-4T : Vivitar Series 1 90-180/4.5 : T-32 flash

This is a photo of our new addition to the family, a kitten named
Augie.  We got her in August of 2004, a barn cat that a friend picked
up at the side of the road in severe distress.  She was suffering from
a bacteria infection that claimed her left eye and probably did damage
to her lungs as well.

She's a little monster, choosing to knock down anything that stands,
thus earning the nickname, "Augie the beast".  Don't be fooled by the
cuteness displayed in the picture... this flea bitten bundle of fur
bites our toes in the middle of the night and tries to take me down
each morning by wraping herself around my leg when I come down the
stairs.  Oh, did I mention?... she snores.

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/Augie.html

Richard

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250