[OM] Re: An Image from the Archives

Subject: [OM] Re: An Image from the Archives
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:45:12 -0800
In the Bay Area that place is $225 'starter home' and you're promised that
in a couple years you will be able to sell out for $300K and 'move on up...'

Of course, if it were in Silicon Valley, it would be a teardown for a 5500
square foot mini-mansion on a 7000 square foot lot... pretty much walls at
the minimum setback on all four sides.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...