[OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on list?

Subject: [OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on list?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:58:33 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2005 7:17:48 AM Central Standard Time,
mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Before  the conspiracy theories
go too far, there are others who appear regularly  - there's one at the
moment avidly collecting 100N pouches. I know, I have  been looking for
one at a reasonable price, but got sniped and will get  sniped...
OK, guys and gals, why not post your wishes/WTBs on the  list?  I'm guessing
there are many, myself included, who would be  willing to move some stuff to
new homes.  The list seems to me to be a way  to generate some satisfying
friction free commerce for folks wanting to buy or  sell OM gear.  I have
contacted
Martin off list as I have the item he  wants.  Might have the one you want.

neopan2 has bought several items from me in the past.  esnipe.com is  the
sniping program I've used for several years on ebay for the things I really
want. Bill Barber