[OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:51:04 -0700
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> If you are happy with generic cartridges then try 1.99UKP at 7dayshop
> http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_2_201_20102&products_id=7689
> They only deliver to UK so you may need a friend on this list...

  They also have some very cheap Superia 400, 99p a roll. It's not fancy
film, but it's the best consumer-level 400 I've found, it's what I put
in the XA for snapshots, and at that price, sheesh, that's a steal.
(dated May 2006, even). Heck, they have (out-dated) elitechrome 100 fo
UKP1.59 each, that's tempting -- anyone know how well slide film lasts
after its expiry?

  -- dan