[OM] Re: Calumet

Subject: [OM] Re: Calumet
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:30:54 -0800
on 2/16/05 8:53 AM, Andreas Pirner at AndreasPirner@xxxxxx wrote:

> The 16mm and 50mm/2 marked new all-time lows
> in my stats, the 18mm lists at the second lowest
> bid I ever recorded.
>
> Andreas

An 18/3.5 went recently in a batch of stuff listed as "Olympus Accessories"
-including- the 49-72 adapter, the whole batch for $355... with some other
things (like a flash, cables, etc. as I recall). I missed the auction until
after one of that seller's that I was watching ended and I saw it on his
'other items' line... I might have bid a bit higher than $355 and I already
-have- one 18/3.5 lens...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...