[OM] Re: Fuji black & white film

Subject: [OM] Re: Fuji black & white film
From: fischerchristian@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:53:14 +0100
Hello

I dont use very much my cameras (just family pictures) (too busy with work).
I had a try with diafine but no satisfied results with 400TX, FP4+, etc..
at recommended iso settings.
Only XP2 gave me fine but low contrastly results at 200iso.

2 weeks ago I shot the back of a C*non RT shutter (to sell it, the camera;-);
and have a quite good picture with Acros at 100iso.

I think I was confused between US and GB gallon for dilution so I expect
to purchase an other diafine kit.

Tom, I aggree from you to evangelise us about 2-bath development. IMO.

Christian

Selon tom_f77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: