[OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:20:11 -0600
I have a Hama spirit level and use it regularly with camera
on tripod.  Ordered it at the same time as I ordered a bunch
of other stuff from B&H.  Very nice item.  That said, I
don't really have a single camera whose shoe I am confident
is square to the film.  I would really have more confidence
in a scribed screen, plus it will be more useful if you
have, or when you get, a shift lens. :)

Joel W.