[OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:56:00 -0800
Having John scribe your favorite screen would probably be very beneficial.
There are still times when a bubble level is useful ... although there might
not be any straight lines in the image your brain is amazing at telling
whether the picture is slanted.

But also changing the subject slightly, the link Larry posted to Gary
Bernstein near the end of January was very informative. One of the sections
(Lee Majors, Bob Soloman) talked about "the rule of thirds". Surprisingly
(to my uninformed self) it doesn't have anything to do with three equal
horizontal and three equal vertical sections. Thanks for the link Larry.

-jeff