[OM] Re: OT - Kyoto Protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Kyoto Protocol
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:59:03 -0800 (PST)
Just in case you did not know...today is the first day since it went into full
effect for 141 nations.  A reson to celebrate (at least for some of us)  Some
of you might breathe easier soon.
I have a little confession:
I am now glad that we reelected president Bush, despite the fact that I wrongly
casted my vote for the other guy that lost (I''m sari..).  He is a straight
forward kinda guy and you always know where he stands on the issues.  And I
like the fact that he does what he preaches, abstinence for example.  Our teens
abstain from sex, he abstains from the bottle and his administration abstains
from what the humans decided to to save the planet.
Speaking of breathing easier, in other developments: it looks like the foxes in
England would breathe easier too...starting tomorrow...:)
Ciao
Boris