[OM] Re: Bronica

Subject: [OM] Re: Bronica
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:00:51 -0500
Yeah, I kind of thought the same thing. Sometimes silence speaks volumes.
I'd considered the RB/RZ cameras, having been very happy with my humble
645e, but my recollection is that the RB/RZ cameras are monsters. One of the
Bronica's good points is that it's a fairly small system for a 6x7. The
little I can glean from the web is that they are quite good in terms of the
images, but not especially durable. That probably counts it out, especially
in this day and age of the vanishing MF camera. I think hitching your wagon
to a system with a large and devoted following (like OM) is the only way to
go. Many thanks for your input.

Matthew