[OM] Miscellaneous Items FS

Subject: [OM] Miscellaneous Items FS
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:35:03 -0500
Time to clear out some gear to support my habit and pay John for some CLAs.
I thought I would list before post on that site.

Luna Pro F incident/flash meter.  Nice working null value meter in good
condition.  Not the smallest meter, but it does take a readily available 9v
battery.  I have a downloaded manual.   $75 USD

Olympus 100mm f2.8/85mm rubber hood.  Good condition.  $10 USD

Vivitar 55mm wide angle hood.  Excellent condition with box.  This is a
beautiful aluminum hood.  It vignettes at f16 on a 21mm f3.5 with a 49-55
step up ring.  I think it would be perfect for an Oly 24mm f2, but haven't
tried it.  I assume it was made for 55mm wide angle Vivitars (24mm f2, 28mm
f1.9 or f2?).  It is a really nice hood.  $25 USD

Olympus Relay Cord 1.2m.  Excellent condition in tattered box (OlympusUSA
"as new in box").  I purchased it new and used a couple of times.  Since my
MD1 fried, it has to go.  $30 USD

Complete Olympus Auto Extension Tube set, 7mm, 14mm and 25mm, with Oly front
and rear caps.  Not mint, but in Excellent- good working order.  Some marks
on exterior and mounts. Nice set.  $100 USD

Adorama Podmatic monopod with case.  It has some scratches but is in working
order.  See
http://www.adorama.com/TPP.html?sid=11087476331744270&searchinfo=podmatic&it
em_no=1 .  I don't have the hand strap.  It was always in the way so I cut
it off.  $45 USD

Hoya filters.  2-49mm UV and 1-55mm Skylight.  Good condition.  $10 for the
set.

I will take Paypal or other payments.  In US, I can ship most of this stuff
for $ 4.00 priority USPS since it is small or when a can arrange shipping at
actual cost.

Dean