[OM] Kyoto Protocol - Image On Topic

Subject: [OM] Kyoto Protocol - Image On Topic
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:07:02 -0500
Here is a recent image I took driving back to LA from Joshua Tree in
California.  The wind farm was very cool.  Hundreds of mills quietly
spinning in the desert.  I know there are plans to construct a wind farm off
Cape Cod in Massachusetts that is being hotly debated.  Wealthy seaside home
owners don't want to see and the mills do cut down many birds.  I don't
think the wind mills (if that is what they are called) are ugly compared to
a coal fired electrical plant!  Diminishing bird populations are a problem,
but it seems everything humans do negatively impacts bird populations.

Hope you like it.  OM2n, 28 f2, f/16 1/30

Dean