[OM] Re: Mainly for Moose & C.H. - E to OM adapter varieties

Subject: [OM] Re: Mainly for Moose & C.H. - E to OM adapter varieties
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:22:55 -0800
Piers Hemy wrote:

>There is a set screw whose position you can alter, such that the lens stops
>down as you turn the aperture ring.  It is explained on the Kindai
>International website - but in Japanese :-(

In any case, that is the mode most people use and is identical in use to
the way the OM=>E-1 adapter works. The Kindai simply adds another option.

My adapter is a home made version very similar to the Kindai, but
machined out of a single piece of brass by somebody in or near China.
Looks like a one off job, but was half the price of a Kindai and worked
pretty well and works fine after a couple of small mods I made.

Moose