[OM] Re: eos350d

Subject: [OM] Re: eos350d
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:29:46 -0800 (PST)
You realize that you are not very helpful this time, don't you?...:)
But I know what to do, just follow your footsteps.  Never been wrong.
What are you going to do, huh?
Seriously, all I care is large depth of field and whoever comes up with a
camera whose sensor supports tilt/shift functions.  I can put up with most
anything, even if it involves a screen too close to my eyes...:)
Boris