[OM] Re: Olympus filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus filters
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:23:10 -0400

Hello Earl ...

I was in the Halifax store this pm and the only Olympus filters they had
left in the cut bin were two 43.5mm skylight 1A filters at Cdn$20 each. That
size is not for any Zuiko lens I recognize. If by any chance you are
interested you might want to email the store directly at
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ordering directly would save the 15% sales tax
I would have to pay and the postage would be the same.

John