[OM] Re: Olympus filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus filters
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:41:49 -0800
on 2/19/05 1:23 PM, John Hudson at OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello Earl ...
>
> I was in the Halifax store this pm and the only Olympus filters they had
> left in the cut bin were two 43.5mm skylight 1A filters at Cdn$20 each. That
> size is not for any Zuiko lens I recognize. If by any chance you are
> interested you might want to email the store directly at
> brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ordering directly would save the 15% sales tax
> I would have to pay and the postage would be the same.
>
> John

I think 43.5mm is for the Pen F series, or maybe it fits the 35-RC and
Trip-35. Something in the 43mm or 43.5mm is what those use, but I can't
remember which is which. C$20 seems like an OK price for a new top-line
filter. I'd consider the Olympus branded filter equivalent to a Heliopan or
B & W in quality.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...